2016年5月8日 星期日

Kinds of Restaurant in Taiwan

     Everyone love to enjoy delicious food, by tasting some gourmet dishes can let us forget some upset things, and also, it is a way to become happy. Especially the people in Taiwan, we love to go to a restaurant to enjoy food with friends, so there is variety of restaurant in Taiwan. However, which kinds of the restaurant is Taiwanese most like? I am going to introduce in the following essay.
    First, some people pursue exquisite and high-quality dishes, they would prefer to choose a high-priced restaurant. This restaurant is suitable for people who have a date or have a dine with an important man. The atmosphere is the main reason they want to choose this kind of restaurant. Giving an example in Hualien, the restaurant called dolphin is a western dining in downtown. It is the place which people recommend on the internet.
    The second kind of restaurant I want to introduce is an all-you-can-eat restaurant. I think it is also the most famous type of restaurant in Taiwan. It is suitable for people to dine together, and young people also love consumption pattern because they can eat a lot, so it is every cost-effective to them. In Hualien, there is a restaurant called Fondue restaurant, which is a barbecue all-you-can-eat restaurant that my friends always invite me to eat. There are many kinds of meat, and the meat is all soft and juicy. I think this restaurant is the most eat in Dong Hwa college students.
    The last kind of restaurant I want to mention is eatery. Although it neither does not have high-quality atmosphere nor cannot eat everything. It is the most important restaurant in our daily life. Because these restaurants provide the homely food, and it is cheaper for people who want to dine after work or class. We cannot eat expensive restaurant every day, but we need eatery in our everyday life. I want to introduce an eatery in 志學 street, which is called 飽足 restaurant. The food is very delicious, especially the stuffed chicken dish. Every time I want to order this dish, but it sells out very quickly.
     The restaurant I mentioned above is the kind of restaurant I observe. I think the definition of a good restaurant depends on which style you want to have. It is important to choose the right restaurant because it can satisfy your need. So, what is your favorite restaurant in Taiwan?

1 則留言:

  1. I appreciate the structure of your article. The sporting idea are clear. Thus, I get clear information in the article.

    回覆刪除